Wednesday, February 17, 2021

JOY-TAKE PATIENCE

 COME ON IN! The journey continues!

Devastation comes in many ways today. When I know a person I have met, Christian women, who is loosing a business next month, a business she joyfully, owned and operated, I grieve with her. Do you personally know someone, who has lost someone? It continues to cause us all to look forward and not give up. We must find reasons to go on.

Friends the next sighting of the word JOY- comes in Deuteronomy, under the chapter title, Commands Concerning Festivals. God was giving commands for the Festivals asking the Israelites to listen, if they do the festivals as He said, "they will REJOICE before the Lord at the place He will choose them to dwell. Dt. 16:11. Be JOYFUL at your Feast, you and all your family, for your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your JOY will be complete. (complete used again, meaning in having a right relationship with God you will experience, JOY!) In Deuteronomy God not only was giving His commands but asking them to remember the past and how he led the Israelites out of Egypt. Remember yet also, move forward, set up the new and in the midst of the precious relationship He will help them experience the JOY of being complete. 

This brings me back to my opening story. The devastation of change; God is saying, walk forward with me. I will give you JOY in my strength. Today, if you feel like saying, "I can't". Stop! Remember and move forward in, "I can with you Christ!" Sticking by God, praying, God will walk us all to the next step. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord! Psalm 27:14 


Prayer heavenly Father help me to remember REJOICING each day is possible only with YOU! Amen.

God will bless you with the ability to be patient and of course, have JOY, because you are complete with him!

The devil may say you are not complete, you may feel ungrounded. FRIENDS STOP WITH ME AND SAY "I am grounded in Christ, therefore, I am grounded, patiend, joyful in hope!

"Be JOYFUL in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer!" Romans 12:12

No comments: