Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I COME AGAINST YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD ALMIGHTY, WHO YOU HAVE DEFIED

Long title.

Short message.

David slayed Goliath proclaiming, "I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied."

No giant is bigger than God.

Name your giants.

Why waste a day worrying one more moment about these things.

Dear Lord:

Help me today to submit, yield to your sovereignty! I wait on you Lord. I thank you that you are with me walking and talking, teaching me, giving me strength and power.  I try Lord to control, forgive me. Help me see you. Help me to see these giants and help me to put it into perspective.

David's family, Goliath is to big to slay, David "He is too big not to miss." Perspective.

See Jesus.


No comments: