Monday, February 26, 2024

SOMEONE SAVED MY LIFE TONIGHT

It's four o'clock in the morning damn it, listen to me good!

I really woke up at that time and heard this old Elton John song in my head.

I hadn't heart this song since my high school years. What the1

Then more lyrics perfectly from this song.

And someone saved my life tonight, sugar bear.

You almost had your hooks in my, didn't you dear, you nearly had me roped and tied

hypnotized sweet freedom whispered in my ears, your a butterfly and butterflies are free to fly, fly away, high away., bye-bye.

Chorus repeat.

Someone saved, someone saved my life to night (ooh whoo)

Someone saved

someone saved

someone saved 

someone saved my life tonight. Tonight!

Lord does this have meaning from you to me?

It played strongly through the night. And in the morning I looked it up. Elton John's meaning was a commitment he was going to make to someone and realized he could not do that. He was saved from making a bad decision.

But for me. It meant evil tried to take me down another path at some point in my life, but Jesus won. He opened my eyes to the truth and my life charged down another path. This was my butterfly moment. I was a new creation in Christ. I realized my need for a Savior.

It almost had its hooks in me. 

But now I fly away from that, high away, bye-bye. No more gripping me.

I thank God for his good news. His reason for being.

I thank Him for showing me this interpretation of this song over me.

It made me feel Free! SWEET FREEDOM WHISPERED IN MY EAR!

No comments: