Tuesday, January 2, 2018

60 SECOND LAINE-BENEFIT

May I have your attention for one minute.
From my heart...I sit and write.
Sometimes when I sit, I don't know what I will write.
I love to write because I feel as if the message is what I need. I am talking many times to myself.
I am sharing to the public because, friends have said they benefit from these one minute message too!

As the new year was being ushered in I awoke very early in the morning. Early for me that is!
Two things came on my mind:


As we seek Him the kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need.
Obedience is better than sacrifice. (Each day ask God to reveal what does that mean for you.
Listening to the nudge inside that says, "Say no to things or yes to other things." It's listening to the whisper. Follow that.)

God gives us many chances.
Take a chance.

See the results
Much mercy is available each new day.

PRAYER:  Help me to tune into you each day. Thank you for the benefits of doing that. Thank you for many chances. Thank you for never giving up on me. Amen.

No comments: