Thursday, December 28, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-TACKLE MONSTER

My desk is a mess. My thoughts kind of scrambled. The decorations from Christmas beckoning to be put away.

It's a monster of a decision. Tackle monster-determined effort to deal with difficult task/tasks.

I know what I will start my day with.

Jesus.
Waiting patiently for my soul to awaken and my mind to be quieted.

My friend before bed last night texted me. She has cancer. Her body is aching.
Oh Lord, you promise you are with my friend, she loves you. She is your child. Lord I ask now that you take the pain. 
I stumbled on this, "Contend, Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take up a shield and armor; arise and come to my aid."
Lord, does this count for cancer, the enemy of the body?
Lord, contend, with that cancer for my friend; fight against the cancer and pain that wages war against my friend. Take up a shield and armor; arise and come to her aid." 
Lord help. Thank you for contending. Thank you for your word. Blessed be your name.

My tongue will proclaim your righteousness, your praises all day long. The Psalmist always ends with thanksgiving and praising. (Pray for someone, inserting their name above).

A cardinal just appeared in front of my face in the window. It is going to be okay. Amen 

Go tackle the monster/monsters!

No comments: