Friday, December 21, 2018

TRIUMPH

Really? I could not get a picture of the night sky, my view around 10pm in Elmhurst, IL, Dec. 18, 2018.
My family was not weirded out when I instructed them to get outside . Especially because my daughter noticed it before me, but the sky was amazing. I can only try realllly hard to put words to a grand full display in the sky. A host of witnesses from my family. I am not going crazy.
Here it goes:
There was a huge (covering most of the sky) spritz of clouds that formed what could have looked like an angel or if you blink and look again it could have been a side view of a dove. The words that came to me is the Holy Spirit.
Next to it was a very thick band like a winding road soaring from one end of the sky to the other. It looked like an airplane trace in the sky, but what confused us is how wide the stream of white band was. It was 5x the streak that a plane would leave across the sky before it lands at O'hare. OHHHH! how I wish I had a photo! Darn!

I am always fascinated if a word, words or catch phrase will be impressed on my heart for a Christmas card message. I think about it for days wondering is the message formulating or is it just my own efforts? Or is this card going to exist this year.
Then it happened.
I saw many many birds flying between three trees in my backyard. It has fascinated me to the point that I wait in anticipation to see the varieties that will appear. It stops me from what I am doing and causes me to think about Jesus and the reason for the season. I think of
 Jesus messages of love, like “I will take your cares. I got your back. I care.” He will feed the birds how much more will He feed me. Or Luke 12:7 says, “Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.” (Even Rob has been pausing to watch with me. I call anyone to watch that is in the house. 
It's better than TV. These joyful images stick in my mind when I get off balance with Christmas prepping. (I'm talking about pressure of perfectionism, worldly prepping, gifts, cookies, wrapping and decorations and spending too much money.)

I am listening to Mariah Carey's, Hark the Herald, song and the phrase in the lyrics "Join the Triumph of the Skies".   

Join participate. I love that it says join. In this day our electronics are inviting us to join, box clubs, meals, health clubs, exercise programs! JOIN! Join! Join! But did you join this triumph? Are you in?

Then I remember my drawing I did recently of birds in a cloud made of coffee paint. I'll post that soon on this page.

Triumph!

I can not let the word go. 
What's the triumph?
One thought, the way the circumstances in Bethlehem tried to distract many from finding the Messiah. The government, an over scheduled towns people, a town filled to capacity! (Hmmm, things never change. 2018)
Well, as we know many were distracted but many were not!
The angel appeared, the star shined brightly and those who saw knew they can rejoice with the angels, singing Glory to the newborn King. A song of:

TRIUMPH!

The sky I saw the other night was the display of Triumph. Glory to God!

2019 I believe will be the year of

TRIUMPH!

We are expecting more God stories!

TRIUMPH!

Let us rejoice that we don't have to strive, stress, over schedule ourselves.

We just trust.

TRIUMPH!

Jesus takes it all. He understands. He knows the way out.


Enter 2019 with an expectant heart. Jesus never changes. He TRIUMPHS!

Love you all for taking your time out to read this message.
From my heart 2 to your heart!
Ask Jesus to help you trust to Triumph in 2019.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Go with Jesus and TRIUMPH!

Have you joined? Maybe you have to just begin with a simple question, "Who is the baby in the manger and how can I get to know Him?


No comments: