Saturday, December 8, 2018

SOMETHING IS REALLY HAPPENING-HEAVEN KNOWS

Allow your body to flow with the Holy Spirit.
Ever day is an opportunity to
Say less
Love more
Pray more
an opportunity facing
Hardships
Loneliness
Sickness
Decisions
Tiredness.
All make tolerance and love harder
Take heart God's got this.

Time out

Expectations
Fear of missing out
Consumerism
I want or need?
Gut full of anger.
Heat rises to our faces.
Anger.
Anger for the reactions that rises out of my heart.
What is wrong with me? How can I let this world disrupt my flow?

Sometimes it feels hopeless.
Sometimes we ask, have we made the connection between Jesus and myself? The Grace.
Hopelessness sets in.

Lord - Holy Spirit- Father God-help me.

Remembrance:

Jesus makes the darkness tremble!

Make it tremble in our homes!

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing (I shall not want; I have all that I need).

Silence the words that lie.
Silence them.
Tell them to be quiet.

Thank you Jesus.

Something is always happening!
Something is always happening!
Something is always happening!

the name above all names.
Jesus
Wonderful Counselor
Mighty God
Everlasting Father
Prince of peace.

You won't miss out. You are where you are suppose to be.
Some days it's doing laundry, cleaning toilets, changing poopy diapers, going grocery shopping....mundane...NO! IT is what it is! In the moment thank...
my Jesus...my grace...within me is no mistake...SOMETHING IS REALLY HAPPENING.

It doesn't make sense
unthinkable
only heaven knows.
No conditions.












No comments: