Thursday, March 12, 2020

GODCIDENCE

i DON'T THINK SO!
Coincidence, no way, no how!

God is a beautiful rescuer.

Ready!
Willing!
Not wanting us to fall!
HE HELPS US FIND A WAY OUT!
I'm not making this stuff up!
He means its.

Let me explain,
I'm really holding my head high. I'm not slouching and going to give in. I say "I" but I really mean God doesn't want that to happen to me.
He is powerful!
He proclaimed from the beginning he would come to set the captives free.
I am one of those captives.\
As I memorize and read over and over Colossians 1.
Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your behavior. Then i woke up. I saw. I listened. God let me see. I was no longer blind. I could hear, taste and see in a new way. It was amazing grace. But I was...I was an enemy to the cross...I was separated..but....but i was found...i am no longer afraid...
But now he has reconciled ME by Christ's physical body through death to present ME holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation.

If I continue in the faith established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which Paul, had become a servant, which I now am a servant of also.

So as I labor for this faithful God professing my obedience in Him, I continue. I am blessed. I was never promised an easy journey. Never!

But I was promised protection, guidance, wisdom, knowledge, forgiveness, eternal life, love, hope, joy, peace, love, patience, love, joy, a heart to hold my head up high. I will hold my head high.
The saints will pray. God will respond. He has responded.
Today he awoke me with a song.
Healing rain!
AS IT RAINS TODAY! it is a physical way of showing what Jesus wants me to know.
TRUTH!
From the one who is the way, the truth, the life. it is his blood that pumps my blood and I go on!
Healing rain comes for the weak. I am not always strong. I feel weak.
My dry heart is soaked in heavens rain!
I am not afraid. I am not afraid.
Accuser!
Listen, I am not afraid, because God told me not to be.
Healing heavenly rain is here.
Tears of joy!
Tears of shame! are washed forever in Jesus name!
Let us not ASK, WHERE IS GOD?
He's here. He's alive. He helps, he sprinkles us with healing rain!

Each time I begin to get down, He lifts my hands and they are held by someone greater, THE GREAT I AM!
Be lifted friend from being down. Love your enemies. Pray for them. Because they are not capable of knowing this heavenly rain! They don't get it! WOE! Pray they do!
It's freeing!
It's nothing to be afraid of !
Be blessed today.
The other day the song Indescribable by Chris Tomlin came to me. I played it all day.
I was going down again. The song came to mind. I was lifted up. It taught me. I can't even describe the power of love of Christ, but to say it is amazing grace and you meet it at the death of Christ at the cross!

Wonder. The spontaneous worship song, came the next day. Realizing I am holy, without blemish, the daughter of the King, the child of Christ, the heir to all of His beauty. I am qualified!
You are amazing God!
(Wonder, Live, Bethel Music, Amanda Lindsey)
Next he helps me, he is ever present in my trouble. He is present! Oceans; Regine Velasquez!
Each song full of truth. His words. My worship!
Spontaneous!

No comments: