Monday, January 18, 2021

PUT A GUARD ON IT

I awoke and my mind stirred with; what if's...
Lord forgive me I am thinking thoughts that are not from you...help me
Then I saw a small figure angelic like all alone in a white space...crying out; Glory, glory, glory.
It is all I could focus on.
I could only think about heaven and it rules.
Glory, glory, glory,
any attempt to think anything else was blocked.

I am living out Philippians 4:6-7, God says He will guard our heart and mind. Just call on him, repent, give thanks and He will do it.

For the rest of the night I heard the cry of the saint, Glory, Glory, Glory!
It was comforting. It was Him. My focus was on Jesus. Fully devoted.

In fact hadn't I just read this day, "Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice #joy2021." Romans 5:2

I also heard, the whole earth is full of His glory and Most Holy God!

I just thank God for this guard put over my mind. I just kept thinking, I feel so rested, so much peace!

Rejoice! Again I say rejoice! 

God usher this kind of peace to those that call upon your name today!

GOD wants to:  PUT A GUARD ON YOUR MIND. Will you let Him? Will you ask Him for help?

Not only can we rejoice from the full access to God but also the bible goes on to say, "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance, character; and character, hope. Romans 5:3-4"

How can we rejoice this year recognize the full access to God and also that He cares so much that He wants to build our character. 


No comments: