Monday, October 27, 2008

P.U.S.H.

P.U.S.H.

Dear Friend:
I want to share what God is whispering in my ear all day every day. Why is he whispering in my ear daily. I have a new schedule and it is full and it almost seems like I am working almost full time. But God has ordained it all and I have strength. But I am not use to going going going. So he whispers as I get up and start to think of where I have to go first. He says "push Elaine, Push through this." PUSH. HE JUST KEEPS SAYING PUSH ON GO PUSH.
AS I AM WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW I AM LOOKING AT THE WORD PUSH IN WRITING RATHER THAN MY MIND OR BRAIN AND GUESS WHAT? I HAD A PRAYER VIGIL YEARS AGO AND I HAD STICKERS SAYING THE WORK "PUSH" ON THEM.
Pray
Until
Something
Happens
• Boy what a God we serve. Prayer is our greatest weapon. Use it!
1 THESSALONIANS 5:17 pray continually;
JOHN 14:14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Loving Jesus,
Elaine

No comments: