Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sloppy Joes

Dear Friend;
I love to eat sloppy joes. I would love to be able to eat them without the meat spilling out of the bun, thus the reason for the name “Sloppy Joe.” I have to take my time and eat them.
Do you feel as if you are going through life with order and peace and being able to stay on top of things? Or are you more abt to get sloppy and do everything half way? You get more done doing things quick, but does that benefit everyone in your lives? How about if we do less and do things with much better results?
This is really something to take the time to think about when we make decisions to take new things on in our lives. Do we have the proper order and perspective?
James 3:17
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

I think God is saying impulsive and emotional decisions are not from Him.

Think and pray with me.
Father I am sorry for all of my half works. Help me to take the time to put you in all of my activities including things for church. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.


Seeking God in all I do,

Elaine

No comments: