Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Did U Read the Instructions?

Dear Friend:
Psalm 34:11-14 come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord. Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Have you bought things that you have to put together by reading the instructions? When you purchase a game and you have to read the instructions, isn’t it hard but helpful? I have seen people in my life putting things together according to the instructions and in the end have extra parts? LOL! Some of the parts maybe extras or the person may have missed a step. The instructions are numbered and it is to your advantage to read them all!

How does God expect us to do all of the above?
READ THE MANUAL-MY B.I.B.L.E.=BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH. –GOD-
Let’s pray: Lord help me to listen, learn, reverently fear you, desire good, keep my tongue from evil, do good, seek peace and purse it! Thank you for the desire to read your word. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Reading thru the bible,
Elaine

No comments: