Saturday, June 20, 2009

Never Perish

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade—kept in heaven for you, 1Peter 1:3

Dear Friend:
This has been a time of grieving for me. My mom passed away this past week. It was so hard to say good-bye. But every prayer that went out for my strength has been answered. What I was imagining that I could never do, put my mom to rest, I did. The above verse gives me such assurance of where my mom is and that brings me indescribable peace.
Pray with me: Lord, help me to continue to walk in assurance in knowing how you brought your son to die for me so I can be with you in heaven. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Walking in a peace that passes all understanding and it is guarding my heart and mind in Christ Jesus my Lord!

Elaine
KEEP PRAYING FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!

No comments: