Monday, June 29, 2009

UHM....

1 Chronicles 17:2 2 Nathan replied to David, "Whatever you have in mind, do it, for God is with you."
Dear Friend:
Uhm…what should I do?
When we feel as if God is not speaking, because God’s spirit is in your heart, you should trust the inner witness that you sense about what you should or should not do. Do what you believe to be best based on the knowledge you have, and be willing to change if and when God shows you something definite. At first Nathan was saying do what was in David’s heart then as you read on in 1 Chronicle the Lord gives more definite plans to Nathan. He says “that what was on David’s heart to build a temple now God was giving definite instructions that it would be his son who would build the temple.”

Let’s pray: Father give me the courage to follow my heart with peace. Speak to me with definite instruction. Lord thank you for always growing me and making me more like you.
In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Trusting my inner witness,
Elaine

No comments: