Monday, April 19, 2010

Pause for 4.2 seconds

1 Thessalonians 2:13 (Amplified Bible)13And we also [especially] thank God continually for this, that when you received the message of God [which you heard] from us, you welcomed it not as the word of [mere] men, but as it truly is, the Word of God, which is effectually at work in you who believe (exercising its superhuman power in those who adhere to and trust in and rely on it].
Dear Friend:
Can you pause for 4.2 seconds to receive this effective word? These few seconds God wants to remind you that he is working in your life right now! WOW!
Let’s pray: Father in heaven thank you for continually giving me a message and helping me to welcome it into my life. Truly Lord I am a follower of you and I am aware that you are exercising the words in me and giving me superhuman power. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Pausing,
Elaine

No comments: