Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Skeptical

John 20:27-29 (New Living Translation)27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Put your hand into the wound in my side. Don’t be faithless (skeptical) any longer. Believe!” 28 “My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed. 29 Then Jesus told him, “You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.”
Dear Friend:
After Jesus died there were a lot of skeptical people wandering around just wondering “was Jesus real?” I have a strong word from the Lord now that Easter is completed and we go back to life until the next Holiday. Everyone is a skeptic until they stop wondering and “Believe!”
If you live your life and believe you will receive. But if you doubt you will go without.
If you want a happier marriage, relationships, a job, healing or just a more peaceful life, there is only one thing to do exclaim by faith “My Lord and my God, help me!” Don’t always blame everyone else for your discord with life. Ask Jesus to give you open heart surgery and make changes in you. By praying, going to church and reading your bible you will gain the strength to trust God with your “Issues.” You may even be convicted you owe someone an apology.
Let’s pray: Father in heaven I am putting my hand in your hand and trusting you today. Bless me for believing you without seeing you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Loving God,
Elaine

No comments: