Friday, December 2, 2016

60 SECOND LAINE-DISTRACTED

Red Wine could actually help you lose weight.
This is what the msn.com headline news reported today. Are you wondering like I am, how could that statement be true?

I have every good intention to spend time with my friend Jesus but I got
DISTRACTED...DETOURED...DERAILED...

Have you been there? Enough with the headline
I have only sixty seconds of your time. I read an article and it suggested to repeat regularly:

"Our hope is in you alone"

It comes from Psalm 30:22
The article continues on explaining the names of God and gives me references for further reading. That helps me to define really who my hope is in...healer, provider, lover, protector, soul keeper...
Something to think about this new day.

Repeat with me:

My Hope is in you alone. (I plan on repeating this through out the day).

This will help me to be free from distractions...gotta go...feeling full...feeling like I had a cup of joe with a friend!

No comments: