Wednesday, December 14, 2016

60 SECOND LAINE-TIMEKEEPER

She placed the box on the ground just as I was about to pass her. I stopped and asked "Can I take that to the garbage for you?"

Unbeknowst to me, I dropped my reading glasses by accident in this ladies boot next to me. Later she approached me to ask if they were mine. We connected and laughed. It was a chance to connect and start a friendship.

Let me explain why I think these small beginnings are God moments from God the Timekeeper.
I had prayed that morning that I want God to lead me. Let the Spirit guide me.

I realized that I try to make things happen in life. When will I talk or approach someone but this time I really gave it to God. So when this lady dropped the box I seized the moment to be a helper. It was a small step. Yet it was a connection.

This was a strong reminder for me that I am not here on earth to do good works to earn my way to God. I am here as a child of God living out my walk being led by the Holy Spirit. It's by grace Jesus walks me through life. I exist... I live and breathe and that is enough by God's standard.

I just want God's Spirit to lead me. I mean in my thoughts and deeds. My friend it is such joy when I wait on God for the next move. Joy! I mean true Joy!

My suggestion for the day: Pray and ask God to lead you. Don't try and guess where that will be. Just let it happen. And when it happens you will know and you will be elated. Then thank God for the moment.
Let God be the timekeeper.

No comments: