Friday, April 14, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-CONFIRMATION-FLOW 2

Making space and time to finding my truth.

Pen in hand I began to journal with thought to obtain clarity for my circumstances right now.

What unexpectedly happened is my journaling led to a realization...I'm living in a great place for now (enjoy it), the bills are getting paid (miraculously), my job is okay, I visited with my grandson yesterday and it was nothing short of FUN!

The grandson thing I have to expound on. My son moved recently and it was nerve wrecking picturing him not being a mile away, like he was. I mean great convenience, right? I just had to give the move sometime and go with the flow. (I'm continuing the go with the flow thought process from a previous posting.) My calendar and time cleared yesterday and they were available for a visit. It was a beautiful day and my two grandsons (3 year plus and 10 month). Played ball on the porch, used the brand new pooper scooper to well...get all the dog poop picked up off the yard...many laughs there. The 10 month old in hand with the scooper in the other I scooped and the 3 year old used the rack to plop the poop in the scooper. The ten month old never peeped a word he definitely went along for the stroll and humor and my constant yelp "Look at the bird, hear him? He goes tweet, tweet, tweet!"
As I stepped out of the house to leave it happened...the greatest sound ever...1 block over was the ice cream man!!! I yelled to the family and a big bonus of the day happened, the 3 year old did not remember what the ice cream man or even the truck meant. It was so exciting! I got to see his excited face as the truck pulled to the curb and we selected our items, took a picture and of course began to eat! The unexpected joy moments, gotta love them.

Alright buddy, you're right, this one's gonna be longer than 60 seconds.

Getting back to the journaling...count your blessings. Really that simple! My tip to get through the moments in life. Put your seat belt on and count your blessings. That's all I got.

That realization came yesterday so today I am doing a tutorial on Linkedin called embracing changes and point number two of making change  work for us is...Count your blessings.

This is a confirmation of clarity that I needed; my thought plus a secular site equals... slow down embrace the change...things are gonna work out...I'm  gonna flow with it! What ended up happening is I came to a conclusion that even though I don't have an answer on my next vocational journey or the place my husband and I will live in, truth reigned. My life couldn't really be better.

No comments: