Monday, April 10, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-JOLTED

He said, she said...they said...so many opinions from so many people as to why things weren't changing. Why was things not working out? I prayed...my close friends have been praying.

Can you relate? So many thoughts about the dilemma I was experiencing.

I stopped because I had done it again. I was jolted!

The image of a storm rising and I am being tossed around. Finally I yell out Jesus. He's right there and he says "I'm right here. Come to me. It's gonna be okay. Trust me. Sit with me. Quiet down."
Jesus "I'm struggling each time he says and then she says, it's hard to stop being jolted. Yet you ask me to sit still and not be jolted. I'm failing you." His response "I'll always love you thanks for recognizing you shortcomings. Let's just sit here for a while. Do not be afraid."

There is no shame in being jolted. It's life. The fact that we can sit and come back to be grounded by Jesus. 

Guys and gals, when jolted don't take on shame. We can get back to trusting again and it will be okay.
Decree a simple I'm sorry and then move on.

#findyourinnerbeinggrounded

Just a side note there is an essential oil blend called Being centered or grounded.  LOL! Really? Just give me Jesus any day. 

No comments: