Saturday, November 11, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-THE DANCE OF SORROW, LOVE, PEACE

With such love and compassion they were saying their good-byes. They sat with her till she took her last breath. Oh God, what words can you comfort them with? Knowing God was with us, I recited Psalm 23. The words of this amazing Psalm never gets old, Our shepherd is with us, as we walk through the darkest valley, He comforts, we will dine with Him (think about dining with Jesus), goodness and love follow us on earth, and when we take our last breath we will dwell, in the house of the Lord. 
In John 11, Jesus arrives to raise Lazarus from the dead. Lazarus already was dead for four days. Jesus grieved and wept with Lazarus' sisters, Mary and Martha, he felt their pain. Jesus had real human emotions. He grieved with them. Let us imagine this great miracle. Jesus shouted "Father, thank you for hearing me. (He thanked God first!) You always hear me (He points out God always hears.), but I said it out loud for the sake of all these people standing here (At the end of life God is concerned for the souls of the living and the dead . Think about that when planning a memorial service.), so that they will believe you sent me. Lazarus, come out!" (Jn. 11:40-43)




Daily we swirl around in a dance of  love, sorrow, and peace.

At end of life situations what else could we need? Really everyday.
Our strong shepherd, picture it, His job is take care of His sheep (We are His sheep.). If one of us wanders, He goes to any length to bring them back into the fold. 

The comforting words of Christ "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" (John 14:27).

Before a leave dies,
it is beautiful. God gives each of us His light and beauty on earth and then we return to our Father in heaven. Let us rest assured that as children of God, He gives us peace. Sometimes we could be in a conflict and yet we have a peace. Do you know what I mean?

Let us pray:  Father take my worries (name them), direct my path, thank you for your peace. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Dancing with peace!





No comments: