Wednesday, November 29, 2017

less than 60 LAINE-IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY!

Over twenty of these are hanging all over my house.

Struggles are real!

Make a list of the struggles.
A list of things you want someone to just stop giving you advice about, stop telling you to get over it, a list of what if's, a list that you want someone to just say "It's going to be okay!!"

Put the list somewhere safe.
Put an alert on your phone for 30 days.
Open the list up.
Look it over. Reflect.
What happened in those 30 days?
Can you write next to each point-
It was okay
it was okay
it was okay
it was okay
etc...
Can I get a shout out?! Sometimes we just need someone to say the most comforting words, "It's going to be okay!"
Next to some of your points you may write well it didn't end up the way I would like to say, "It's okay!", but that is okay too!
Am I making sense?
More time wasted, stressed out, is less timing being fully present with others.

Jesus cares about your time, your body, your mind, your soul and your strength!
He really cares.
He wants to be a provider, care taker, healer, refuge

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.

If you are not confident that God can handle some things. Talk to Him about that. He will take the time to you BUILD UP to gaining so He gains your confidence.

Pray:  God help me to go to you with my mess. Help me to trust you. Help me to know things are going to be okay. Amen.

Now just tell someone today, "It's going to be okay!" No advice just reassurance.

No comments: