Sunday, November 26, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-RECKLESS IN LOVE

While riding my bike or driving , I see all around me, many of the leaves didn't complete their cycle of life. Piles and piles of green leaves when in the past years they would be bright orange or yellow.

I had taken some pictures showing an example of this.

Interestingly, I did a visit to someone who died the next day and then at the same time relating the beauty of leaves to our lives. Our lives at the end is fully ripe like a beautiful fall leave and then life ends. But why are some many leaves on my path and streets fully green and falling in great piles.

Is that a metaphor to all the crime and shootings going on recently? People taken from this earth early without preparation. It is disturbing. Yet, the green leaves are beautiful. They still did not seem ready.

That brings me to a verse that keeps popping up where I go.
Listen carefully:  Unless a grain of wheat is buried in the ground, dead to the world, it is never any more than a grain of wheat. But if it is buried, it sprouts and reproduces itself many times over. In the same way, anyone who holds on to life just as it is destroys that life. But if you let it go, reckless in your love, you'll have it forever, real an eternal.

Letting go...reckless in your love

The choice is to focus on what you see and let it take your thoughts away and you imagine things or just think about the things from above, reckless in love. Waiting for things to be revealed on earth day by day praying for God to take over. It's like, "Jesus take the wheel. Jesus, really take the wheel. I don't want to drive. I don't like to drive. Really, Jesus take the wheel. Take my thoughts, my circumstances, my life and drive."

I suppose that is what kept Paul sane while he was in prison. He was missing those he loved outside. Yet, he could still write to them and He had a inner voice telling Him that everything He did counted. Counted for Jesus. No matter where he was, He was with Jesus and He was serving Jesus. What about you? Getting my head in Jesus game and staying focused on Him. He will run things. He will work things out. How do you feel about that? I feel refreshed. He restored. Like "Everything will be okay!"

Throwing all caution to the wind...lost in my reckless love.

No comments: