Thursday, September 25, 2008

Get It?

Dear Friend:

I was reading on my bottle of daily hydrating, exfoliating mask called “WHEN HOPE IS NOT ENOUGH*”
Philosophy*: how we treat our skin is how we should treat others. Compassion, gentleness, kindness, consistency, efficacy and care go a long way in helping us reach our goals in an ever changing world.

Wow! What does Jesus have to say about hope? I always say hope stands for HE OFFERS PEACE ETERNALLY.
Here is something to really read this morning that truly is from God:
Romans 5:3-5 but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character, and character, HOPE. And HOPE does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, when he has given us.

Pray: Jesus thank you for being my hope and giving me a heart by the Holy Spirit. Help me to love and care for others today so that it may change the world for you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

There is hope! I leave you with the words of the label, how we treat our skin is how we should treat others. GET IT?

Hopeful,

Elaine

No comments: