Monday, September 8, 2008

Traffic Jam

Dear Friend:

Are you gearing up for the fall and the kids going back to school? Is your schedule going to change this coming month? Do you have so much anticipation about your schedule that is like a traffic jam in your mind? If you are like me you have a schedule that is not clear yet. It is kind of like waiting in a pile up on the highway and you’re stuck just sitting waiting for the traffic to open up so you can get going. Sometimes when I am completely stopped on the road I can put this music up, clean and organize my middle section drawer, but then I am done with that and just want to get moving.

Things right now are bitter sweet, I love my summers, but it is time for things to open up in my mind and I can get going again. I imagine teachers are thinking just like I am.

This is a short sweet message for you to help you to allow the traffic jam to open up so you can get going. Here are some simple reminders.

Proverbs 3:5-6

1. Trust in the Lord with all your heart

2. Lean not on your own understanding (stop rationalizing and reasoning)

3. In all your ways acknowledge Him.

Guess what God says back to you if you do the three steps above.

My Child if you do the above I will make your paths straight. –God-

Proverb 3:7

1. Do not be wise in your own eyes.

2. Fear the Lord and shun evil.

Guess what God says back to you if you live by the 2 steps above.

My Child if you live by these things I will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

-God-

Pray: Lord fill me up with your personal promises. Thanks for helping me not to be double-minded. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN. TRAFFIC JAM IS OPENED UP, NOW GET GOING! -God-

Going,

Elaine

No comments: