Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Give This Christmas Away

http://matthewwest.com/
"And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.' "
—Acts 20:35

Dear Friend:

Have you started your Christmas shopping? I heard a Christian singer and songwriter, Matthew West, on the radio and his Christmas message is called “give this Christmas away.” You can find information about it on the above website. He wrote a Christmas song and book encouraging us all to make a list of what we want to give away for Christmas. The verse above is a reminder from Jesus “it is more blessed to give than receive.” It is the beginning of the month and we have 25 days to give.

So here is the message:
Enjoy giving! -GOD-

Let’s pray: Father in Heaven thank you for reminding me today of the great gift you gave me. You gave of yourself for my eternal security. I am so blessed. Help me to make a list and give as you gave. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Loving God,
Elaine

Matthew West will be in Oakbrook on Dec. 6.

No comments: