Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Guardian Angel

Matthew 18:10 See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
Acts 12:15 you’re out of your mind, they told her. When she kept insisting that it was so, they said, “it must be his angel.”

Dear Friend:
I was perusing through the Bible recently and I came across the verse above in Matthew. Jesus spoke to his disciples about His children and right in the verse it gives evidence of a guardian angel. Isn’t it always reassuring to know that we are being looked out for? I know we have God and we are not to worship angels, but they are God’s helpers. The disciple Peter was getting out of prison and he goes to the house of Mary, mother of John, and a servant girl Rhoda answers the door. She runs to tell the others “he as at the door.” They respond “it must be his angel.” We are never alone, if we can just grasp the magnitude of that!

I think God is giving us a message for today!
I will command angels, concerning you to guard you in all your ways! -God-
(Psalm 91:11)

Will you pray with me: Father in heaven thank you for commanding the angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Never alone,
Elaine

No comments: