Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Remain True

Acts 11:23 23When he arrived and saw the evidence of the grace (favor) of God; he was glad and encouraged them all to remain true to the Lord with all their hearts.
Dear Friend:
Remaining true to yourself and God takes time. Time is something we seem to never have enough of these days. In the book of Acts it explains the period right after Jesus went to heaven. The news of Jesus Christ was spreading and at first the Apostles thought this good news was only for the Jews. In Acts 11, it became evident that there were gentiles who received the grace of God. The Apostles were filled with joy upon hearing and seeing that many were coming to the saving grace of Jesus. The Holy Spirit was giving ALL the power to “Remain True” to the Lord with all their hearts. With resolute and steadiness we must REMAIN TRUE to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
That is the message for today.
Do not compromise. Remain True. –God-
Let’s pray: Your evidence of grace is all around me and I am filled with joy. Help me to remain true to you with all my heart. When I don’t see the grace (favor) help me to see it. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
God is your biggest fan and He loves you!
Love from Above,
Elaine

No comments: