Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ton of Headaches

16 A simple life in the Fear-of-GOD
is better than a rich life with a ton of headaches. PROVERBS 15:16

Dear Friend:

Got headaches? Try this medicine: a simple life in FEAR-OF-GOD.

Here’s an example:
Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

Noah’s holy fear helped him to see the warning signs regarding the great flood. Noah had no crowd to follow. His family was the only family that listened, stepped out in faith and by building an Ark. Noah had great courage to follow God’s leading, but it paid off because it says “he became the heir of the righteousness.”

Grab hold of the simple life!

Let’s pray: I ask today God that you can show me and grow me so I can trust you more. Let me see things in this Christmas season the way you do. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Taking my daily dose,
Elaine

No comments: