Monday, December 4, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE- DODGEBALL

Is your desk cluttered, therefore, it's hard to concentrate?
Sometimes thoughts are cluttered and it's hard to concentrate.

I discovered that if you clear your desk and work one thing out at a time it is much easier. List people say one thing at a time marked off the list feels good.

Our mind operates the same, if we have a lot going on (Christmas prep) it's best to keep a constant list going. Talking out loud to myself, right now! It's suppose to reduce stress.

Some days it feels as if there is a dodgeball game going on around me. Picture each ball having a title of what you should be doing next and they are all hitting you at once. Dodgeball, can be brutal. It's hard to get out of the way and avoid the balls hitting you all at once.

I am reminded today that God takes our cares, if we are willing to give them to him. Are we willing?

Pray:  God help me fight the temptation that everything urgently needs to be done. Can you help me prioritize my to-do list. Help me to focus on you first. Amen.

What helps you to focus on Him first? Music, repeating a hope filled verse. Talking to a friend.

The reason I bring this up is because if we don't take care of the stress it surely will take care of us and I mean that in a bad way.

Finding a socially intelligent way of coping is better. We live in a world where we are being given so many helpful hints to cope and reduce stress.

Praying constantly for help for strategies is the answer, it causes the awareness needed and the result is a calming effect.

Try it, you will like it! Your family, co-workers, friends will really like it.


No comments: