Thursday, December 21, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE- NEXT STEPS

Unsettled, trepidation is how the adult students felt in the classroom. They were asking themselves how they were going to go back to school at this point in their lives. What will these next years look like? They all felt like running back to the known.

Isn't that how the shepherds felt, Joseph the one betrothed to Mary, and the wise men.

Sometimes in life we want the change but when it's really happening we think, wait, maybe the known is better.

If we stop and let the truth seep in. Let the truth be first in our mind. Give it permission to speak. Push every other thought away and just say NO! Stop!

What would we hear?

The one who calls us, who loves us, who wants us to have peace could finally speak. He can have a word with you. 

We look for peace, yet, when it knocks at the door of our heart we don't open the door. We shut it out. We close the voice out. We distract ourselves. We run. 

"For I know the plans I have for you."says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope. 

Let me in...I love you...I created you..I have your back...I  have your best interest. -Jesus-

Prayer:  Lord help me to trust you with my life. Amen.


No comments: