Friday, December 22, 2017

60 SECOND LAINE-NATURE NUTURES

LORD I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU. I wrote that in my journal. It was my prayer.
I was sitting on the second floor at a desk right at the window.

I heard a chirp out my window and I looked up to see 10 very bright cardinals flying in and out of the tree. They flew in my backyard. It went on for sometime. Enough time that my daughter and husband joined me for the glorious view.

I wish I could have captured the whole thing for you. There were so many male and female cardinals.
Lord what does it mean?

I can't explain it, but I can say that it the moment I felt warm and fuzzy. Like this wasn't just a normal thing that happens. I felt loved!
It went on for minutes. Cardinal flying back and forth between two trees. I just could not believe it.

It popped in my head.
God feeds and takes care of the birds. Then I heard "I got your back, how more valuable you are to me." I am valuable to God. We all need to hear that. I hope you have enough courage to want to be valued by God. His value is amazing, unlike any you would get from anyone.

This is the kind of nurturing we were created to receive.

In the song Great is Thy Faithfulness the lyrics state "Join with all nature in manifold witness." We are part of Gods plan to be loved and love others. When we feel loved and we understand His love, we can extend love. It's part of greater plan.

Paul wrote "Open your eyes and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look at what God has created, people have always been able to see."

What are we able to see. God designed us to be nurtured and He nurtures us be revealing himself to us.

In the moment "Nature Nurtures." How amazing!

Prayer:  Help me to see and hear. Amen.

I don't know how He will do it for you, but His divine nature wants to nurture you.

Connect.
Expect.




No comments: