Friday, November 23, 2007

Be Bold and Go For It!

Dear Friend:

1 Corinthians 1:4 I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.

1:5 For in him you have been enriched in every way--in all your speaking and in all your knowledge--

1:6 because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you.

It is Wednesday November 22, 2007, the day before Thanksgiving. I was driving in my car alone, with my praise music on loud and thinking of so many things to be thankful for. I thought of you. I began to cry and become overwhelmed with the thought of you my friend. The above verse came to mind as I thought of you. Have you ever experienced just an overwhelming joy that brings you to tears? I believe that is just the power of the Holy Spirit and Him filling me up. I had to get to my computer and just share my joy for you and how SPECIAL IT IS THATGod put us together.

I want to encourage you to reach out to someone that you have not told them you love them in a long while. Just be bold and say” I care about you and love you.” Is there a parent, sibling, friend, relative or spouse who are struggling in life and you have never just said something like “I am proud of you, I care about you or I never say this enough but I want you to know I love you.” Maybe they are not struggling and you just are so busy you never tell them you love them. BE BOLD AND GO FOR IT! Don’t wait for them to say that to you first. People need to be encouraged. Something great may come out of it.

Pray with me right now: Lord Jesus is there someone in my life that you want me to tell them something? Who might that be? Give me courage and boldness to say what you are laying on my heart right now. Thank you Father for you son and how you sacrificed Him for me. I can’t grasp how hard that must have been for you God. Thank you for……… In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

1Co 13:13 - And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I was teaching the youth yesterday and I got teary eyed at their love for spiritual things. They are hungry to follow Jesus and do the right things. They just need to hear about how to do that. The world is filling our youth with so much information overload. I will be sharing over the next couple of weeks what we explored together.

For now, remember what I told you about telling someone you love them, BE BOLD AND GO FOR IT!

BEING BOLD,

ELAINE

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS AND LOVE, I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE PRECIOUS!

No comments: