Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Umbrella #2

Dear Friend:

Something so cool happened last week. God is saying “tell them.” I ran into a woman who used to receive my Heart 2 Hearts. I needed to update her e-mail. So I sent her the Heart 2 Heart entitled “Umbrella.” She wrote me back and said “I am having trouble opening your attachment labeled “Umbrella” and I would really like to read it because my Mom (who passed away this year) gave me an umbrella in a dream.” So I resent it to her and here is her response.


Elaine,

OH MY GOODNESS!! I just got the chills and choked up at the same time about this Umbrella story.

In my dream when my mom handed me the umbrella I immediately thought about protection, but this makes the message so much more and I know that would be exactly the message that my mom wanted me to hear.

Thanks for sharing that!!!!!

Now what made you send that to me?

God was definitely working through you!!

How awesome is that!!!


She knows Jesus and I definitely know that she will be carrying her “Jesus Umbrella” each day to protect her.

Today I feel the Lord saying “I assure you that I will protect you, get under my protection.”

Psalm 91:14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.

91:15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them.

I recommend you get out your bible and read Psalm 91. It is a Psalm all about protection. If you come across the word “pestilence” Webster says this “corruption or moral disease destructive to happiness and any contagious or infectious disease that is epidemic and mortal.” Psalm 91:3 surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. Psalm 91:4 His huge outstretched arms protect you-under them you’re perfectly safe; His arms fend off all harm.

Jesus HEART speaks “BELIEVE THAT I WILL GET YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING TODAY AND EVERYDAY.”

Let’s pray: Father thank you that you will protect me today. I need you Father. I want to draw near to you. Help me to remember your promise of love and protection. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Still under the “Jesus Umbrella”,

Elaine

p.s. REMEMBER JESUS IS AWESOME AND HE IS SITTING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW, SAY “HI.”

No comments: